From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Committer status
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2008 17:45:05 GMT
Doug - that's a bit of an unconventional way to get commit privileges
to an Apache project.  George really should propose you, and Digy
(though separately) as committers, and then there is a vote.

For the record, I'm +1 on you both joining this project as committers
though.

George - at your discretion, please make an official VOTE proposal for
each.  I guess it's just George and I with binding votes here, but
let's do it the usual way for posterity :)

	Erik