From "Doug Sale" <dougs...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Failing unit tests
Date Sun, 17 Aug 2008 14:28:26 GMT
I've run that test successfully, when reducing the actual size of the "huge
file" by a factor of 4, IIRC.  I believe that the exception is simply what
it indicates and not an issue with the code.  I.e., adding more system
memory or increasing virtual memory and running the test overnight would see
it succeed.