From "Doug Sale" <dougs...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Failing Test cases
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2008 21:16:55 GMT
Lucene.Net SVN HEAD (684039) with the following patches applied:
- SupportClass.patch (LUCENENET-135)
- LuceneTestCase.patch (LUCENENET-141)

Test Failures:
==============
- Lucene.Net.Index.TestIndexWriter.TestDiverseDocs():
System.IndexOutOfRangeException : Index was outside the bounds of the array.
- Lucene.Net.Index.TestIndexWriterLockRelease()
- Lucene.Net.Index.TestStressIndexing.TestStressIndexAndSearching()
- Lucene.Net.Index.TestStressIndexing2.TestMultiConfig()
- Lucene.Net.Search.Spans.TestSpans.TestSpanNearOrdered02()
- Lucene.Net.Search.Spans.TestSpans.TestSpanNearOrdered03()
- Lucene.Net.Search.Spans.TestSpans.TestSpanNearOrdered04()
- Lucene.Net.Search.Spans.TestSpans.TestSpanNearOrdered05()

Doesn't fail, but doesn't seem right...
- Lucene.Net.Index.TestPayloads.TestThreadSafety()
- Lucene.Net.Index.TestStressIndexing2.TestRandom()

Fails occasionally
TestLockFactory.TestStressLocks(): failure occurs in same code as
TestStressIndexing.TestStressIndexAndSearching() (System.IO.FileStream
constructor in FSDirectory.cs)