From "Doug Sale" <dougs...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: outstanding issues in SVN head
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2008 18:11:28 GMT
I ran through all the tests again after recognizing the issue with the
TestRunner testing harness.  (The issue is that the TestRunner harness
maintains a reference to the test class instance after tests have completed,
and thus shared resources aren't released.)

The notes I provided regarding these tests failing when run together in a
short period of time:

- TestRemoteCachingWrapperFilter.cs (all tests)
- TestRemoteSearchable.cs (all tests)
- TestSort.cs (all tests)

and the note I provided regarding running the following test multiple times
within a short period of time:

- TestLockFactory.TestNativeFSLockFactoryPrefix()

are invalid.  The failures were the result of using the TestRunner harness
and cannot be replicated using the standard NUnit harness.

Doug
TestRemoteSearchable.cs
 TestRemoteSearchable.cs