From "Doug Sale" <dougs...@gmail.com>
Subject Committer status
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2008 17:33:43 GMT
George,

I am writing to request that Digy and I are made committers as soon as
possible.  It is a practical matter.  Maintaining a separate codebase
locally and adding and removing patches is time-consuming and error-prone
when dealing with many deltas.  Especially, for myself, considering that I
have begun to port the changes from the 2.3.2 release as well - it's a
juggling act.  I bet that we each have a different version of the code on
our local machines.  SVN access will simplify this process, and we will all
be assured of working on the latest code at any given time.  Your role as
gatekeeper will still apply, and any unwarranted commits may simply be
rolled back.

Thanks,
Doug