From "George Aroush" <geo...@aroush.net>
Subject RE: outstanding issues in SVN head
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2008 03:00:22 GMT
Hi Everyone,

I just completed applying all remaining patches with the exception of
"LUCENENET-135 Race condition in DocumentsWriter.UpdateDocument" which I'm
still reviewing.  I also fixed 3 minor NUnit warning issues.

When I run all the tests, I now get 44 failure of which 31 are due to the
fact that I have not setup compression.  Assuming compression tests are
"good" we have 13 failures to go!

Thanks to Doug and DIGY for all your contribution of addressing those port
issues.

Regards,

-- George