From "Doug Sale" <dougs...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Building Lucene.NET for VS2008/.NET 3.5
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2008 15:59:11 GMT
I made changes to the source to remove all unused variables (declared
exceptions, and a few others in QueryParser and QueryParserTokenManager - I
think).  They were re-introduced by the time my code was submitted to SVN.
I'm not sure if this was on purpose or not - the exception variables might
have been re-introduced via code beautification or some other automagic
process.

George, can you speak to whether there is a legitimate reason to keep
references to the unused variables?

-Doug