From "George Aroush" <geo...@aroush.net>
Subject Lucene.Net 2.3.1 issues
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2008 02:57:10 GMT
Hi DIGY and all,

DIGY, I see that you are already debugging issues with Lucene.Net 2.3.1.
This is good.  However, Doug Sale, as part of cleaning up my initial Test
code port, and running it, he found and fixed several issues.  Chances are
good, and I know for fact, he has fixed some of the issues you already found
and submitted a patch for.

So, I'm asking that you hold off looking into issues in 2.3.1 for few more
days.  Doug sent me his latest code this past Friday.  I was suppose to
review and commit his code over the weekend.  But, I didn't get the chance,
but will over the next few days.

I don't want to waist your time or anyone else's.

Regards,

-- George