From 平 兰 <jz.ba...@yahoo.com.cn>
Subject 回复: RE: Apache Lucene.Net.2.3.1 build 001 "Alpha" is now available
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2008 09:13:22 GMT
I am a Chinese lucene. Net the fans, to contribute to thank all the friends, I used lucene.
Net 2.004 version to do a site search, because no examples of the development of information
and procedures, so the effect of opening up is not too friendly, However, I have some hope.
Net version of the information or procedures lucene example, where once again expressed gratitude.
I love you.

 雅虎邮箱,您的终生邮箱!