From "Piotr Kolanowski" <kolanowskipi...@gmail.com>
Subject Qestion about the Algorythms
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2008 22:45:50 GMT
Hi

 Can any one asware for this Qesion?

 What are algorythms for Indexing and Searching in Lucene?

 I`m writeing a program based on Lucene.Net wich is indexing E-Books in formats
 PDF
 RTF
 TXT
 CHM
 DOC
 HTML
 DJVU

 this is my Engineering diploma and i nied this info for my teoretchical work.

 I`m very short of time so pleas answare quickly.

 I nied to know what are those algorythms and how they work mayby
 someone have a diagram of those or a link to page that descibe them.

 I only know that Lucene creates Backwords Index.

 Pleas Help.

 I very sory for my bad eanglish spealing I`m from Polen.