From "Max Metral" <...@artsalliancelabs.com>
Subject quick question I hope
Date Sun, 20 Apr 2008 02:33:13 GMT
I couldn't find this searching Google, but I'm sure I should've been
able to.  Let's say I have a document called "Bradford Street Play Area"
(because I do!), and I want a search for Bradford Street Park to work.
First, in general, I do an "all terms" search.  That fails, so I do an
OR search.  Problem is a HUGE number of documents have Street in them.
I don't mind that they match so much as that I'd like to have the term
frequency in the corpus influence the scoring.  Is there a Scorer or
query-boosting trick to accomplish this?

Thanks

--Max