From "Narendra Tumkur" <ntum...@drive.com.au>
Subject RE: Lucene.Net Committers Needed
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2008 02:21:44 GMT
I would like to help too.
I've been a silent observer of the mailing lists all these days but have a fairly good understanding
of the ins and outs of lucene.net.

Cheers
Naren

-----Original Message-----
From: Vijay Santhanam [mailto:vijay@spectrumwired.com]
Sent: Friday, 7 March 2008 1:18 PM
To: lucene-net-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: Lucene.Net Committers Needed

I'd love to help in my spare time.
But I need direction/guidance/advice cos I have no idea what I'm doing without it.

Vijay Santhanam
B.Eng.(Soft.)
Spectrum Wired - Software Engineer

T: +61 2 4925 3266
F: +61 2 4925 3255
M: +61 407 525 087
W: www.spectrumwired.com

Disclaimer: This email and any attached files are intended solely for the named addressee,
are confidential and may contain legally privileged information. The copying or distribution
of them or any information they contain, by anyone other than the addressee, is prohibited.
If you have received this email in error, please let us know by telephone or return the email
to the sender and destroy all copies. Thank you.