From "Michael Garski" <mgar...@myspace.com>
Subject RE: Lucene.Net 2.1 build 3 as "Release Candidate"
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2008 00:45:13 GMT
George,

Has any progress been made on the initial port to 2.2?  We have resources available to assist
in the testing and development of 2.2 so that it can see the light of day (and production)
faster, then quickly move on to 2.3 which currently has a release candidate and will most
likely have a final release within a month.

We want to take advantage of the enhancements in version 2.3 and are tempted to start maintaining
our own port, but we would much rather contribute to the Apache porting effort.

I understand that you are busy and do this in your personal time, which is why we can allocate
resources to speed the process along.

Thanks,

Michael

-----Original Message-----
From: George Aroush [mailto:george@aroush.net]
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2007 6:47 PM
To: lucene-net-user@incubator.apache.org; lucene-net-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Lucene.Net 2.1 build 3 as "Release Candidate"

Hi folks,

I just labeled Lucene.Net 2.1 build 3 as "Release Candidate" in SVN.  I also
added to the "tags".  Unless if anyone has objection, I want to label this
as "Final" and start committing into the "trunk" the code base for 2.2.

Please let me know if you have any objection to this plan.

Regards,

-- George