From Maha Khairy <black_opal...@yahoo.com>
Subject question
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2008 22:54:33 GMT
  Hello
  I wanted to build a search engine using the net-lucene, the problem is I find it a little
ambiguous to understand , I know it doesn’t do crawling and I understood it only do the indexing
and the searching, but it doesn’t interact with any database, I assume it use data structures
instead of tables in database,
  Anyway, now I need to know if I understood right, and how to make it interact with database
(if my assumption was true, what are the classes that I need to modify to do that)
  And if the lucene have any flowcharts, activity diagrams or any diagrams that show the flow
of data how do I get them.

  Another question
  If I wanted to support a certain language what are the classes that I’ll need to implement

  Thanks in advance