From "Michael Garski" <mgar...@myspace.com>
Subject RE: Unit Test Results
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2007 01:34:04 GMT
I've traced down what is happening.  The method Lucene.Net.Documents.NumberTools.ToString is
returning an empty string for the first segment.  This method can be altered to return "0"
if the input parameter == 0.

Michael

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Garski [mailto:mgarski@myspace.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2007 3:33 PM
To: lucene-net-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Unit Test Results

George,

I pulled the latest source from the SVN repository, building with the VS2005 solutions/projects
and the test Lucene.Net.Index.TestNorms._TestNorms() passes for me.  I do see an error on
Lucene.Net.Index.TestBackwardsCompatibility.TestExactFileNames:

Lucene.Net.Index.TestBackwardsCompatibility.TestExactFileNames : incorrect filenames in index:
expected:
    _0.cfs
    _0_1.del
    _1.cfs
    _2.cfs
    _2_1.s0
    _3.cfs
    segments.gen
    segments_a
  actual:
    _.cfs
    __1.del
    _1.cfs
    _2.cfs
    _2_1.s0
    _3.cfs
    segments.gen
    segments_a

Which leads to another test failing... Lucene.Net.Index.TestIndexFileDeleter.TestDeleteLeftoverFiles
: System.IO.FileNotFoundException : _0_1.del

Has anyone else seen this?

Great news on 2.2!  We're ready to pitch in on working though any issues after the commit
of the initial port.  Much thanks for all your work on this project.

Michael