From "George Aroush" <geo...@aroush.net>
Subject Lucene.Net 2.1 status
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2007 22:42:26 GMT
Hi folks,

Lucene.Net 2.1 is stabilizing very well.  Thanks to DIGY who flushed out the
last remaining NUnit failed tests, we are now down to only one test that is
failing: Lucene.Net.Index.TestNorms._TestNorms().

Since Monday, I have been using this version in production with success.  I
like to get feedback from others if you are using it and how it's working
for you.  If results are good, and pending the elimination of
Lucene.Net.Index.TestNorms._TestNorms() I think we are ready to vote on this
release and close it.

As for the next step, I'm going to take a look at Lucene Java 2.2 and see
how big of a job to port it will be.  I will post on it in few days.

Regards,

-- George