From "George Aroush" <geo...@aroush.net>
Subject RE: Serialization exception for distributed Lucene index
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2007 22:34:26 GMT
What version (and build) of Lucene.Net are you using?  A while back there
someone reported an issue with SortField and remoting which was fixed --
sorry, I don't recall the details but you can search email archive if you
want to find out.  However, if you are on the latest version which is 2.0
build 4 then you have the fix.

-- George