From "DIGY" <digyd...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Unit Tests
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2007 18:47:26 GMT
Hi Michael,

Just forget that patch. I think i found the real problem that causes
FieldDocSortedHitQueue to fail.
See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENENET-100

Can you undo that patch and try the new one.

DIGY

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Garski [mailto:mgarski@mac.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2007 9:42 PM
To: lucene-net-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Unit Tests

DIGY,

Thanks!  I applied that FieldDocSortedHitQueue.patch and all tests now
successfully pass!

It does appear that there is some sort of localization thing, as when I
modified the casts to use the corresponding System.Convert method and
the tests passed.

I also commented out the block of code you added regarding the reversal
of the sort:

                if (docA.fields[i] == null)
                {
                    if (docB.fields[i] == null) continue;
                    return fields[i].GetReverse();
                }
                if (docB.fields[i] == null)
                {
                    if (docA.fields[i] == null) continue;
                    return !fields[i].GetReverse();
                }

And the tests ran just fine - what was the intent on adding that?  I
don't quite understand...

Michael