From "DIGY" <digyd...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Unit test TestIndexWithThreads fails
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2007 20:00:52 GMT
Hi Neal,

It may be a sign of a serious synchronization bug  but I could not be able
to regenerate it.

DIGY

-----Original Message-----
From: Granroth, Neal V. [mailto:neal.granroth@thermofisher.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2007 7:03 PM
To: lucene-net-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Unit test TestIndexWithThreads fails

Has anyone else encountered problems with unit test
"TestIndexModifier.TestIndexWithThreads" using the current source SVN?

I encounter this exception:

An unhandled exception was detected. Since it was most likely thrown on a
separate thread, it may or may not have been caused by the current test.

System.SystemException: Internal error: 2 deleted 0 documents, term=id:38
   at Lucene.Net.Index.IndexThread.Run() in
F:\Lucene-dev2\Test\Index\TestIndexModifier.cs:line 325
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext
executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

If I change the thead affinity of NUnit before starting the tests, forcing
the tests to be run only a single CPU, this exception does not occur.

-- Neal