From "M.Zahaby" <zah...@hotmail.com>
Subject Randomly recieved a bug "Cannot rename deleteable.new to deletable"
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2007 10:05:41 GMT
I got this bug randomly. "Cannot rename deleteable.new to deletable"

I think this case happened when the deletetable.new = 1 K

Do you think changing the code in FSDirectory Line 508

catch (System.IO.IOException ioe)

                              {

                        System.IO.IOException newExc = new
System.IO.IOException("Cannot rename " + old + " to " + nu, ioe);

                        throw newExc;

                    }

To be like this

catch (System.IO.IOException ioe)

                              {

                        System.IO.IOException newExc = new
System.IO.IOException("Cannot rename " + old + " to " + nu, ioe);

                        //throw newExc;

                        try

                        {

                            old.CopyTo(nu.FullName, true);