From "Jeff Rodenburg" <jeff.rodenb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Solr for .NET
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2007 15:12:54 GMT
Thanks Erik.

Vijay - porting Solr to C# would be rather extensive, on top of the
Lucene-to-Lucene.Net port.  Additionally, as Solr development progresses,
dependencies get built into the Solr codebase that take advantage of
development progress in java-based Lucene.  Not to dissuade you from taking
on the task, just to be aware of some of the complexities that could underly
such an endeavor.

Take a look at the SolrSharp library if you have the cycles.

cheers,
jeff r.