lucenenet-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "George Aroush (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] Resolved: (LUCENENET-64) TestDateFilter incorrectly gets total milliseconds
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2007 00:39:31 GMT

     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENENET-64?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

George Aroush resolved LUCENENET-64.
------------------------------------

    Resolution: Fixed

I used a slightly different fix.  I used: long now = (long) (DateTime.UtcNow - new DateTime(1970,
1, 1)).TotalMilliseconds;

Also, I applied this both to TestBefore() and TestAfter().

> TestDateFilter incorrectly gets total milliseconds
> --------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: LUCENENET-64
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENENET-64
>             Project: Lucene.Net
>          Issue Type: Bug
>            Reporter: Jeff
>            Assignee: George Aroush
>         Attachments: TestDateFilter.patch
>
>
> When performing TestBefore, it uses milliseconds instead of total milliseconds so it
fails.

-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
You can reply to this email to add a comment to the issue online.


Mime
View raw message