From "George Aroush" <geo...@aroush.net>
Subject RE: Apache Lucene.Net 2.1 build 002 "Beta" released
Date Sat, 11 Aug 2007 21:40:23 GMT
Hi Joe,

I agree, and I see little value to have a full release of 2.1.  However,
before we start working on 2.2, we should fix the existing known issues with
2.1 that NUnit tests has exposed; doing so will make the transition to 2.2
must easier.  If we take this path, then we can leave 2.1 in a
"non-supported" mode and move on to 2.2.  Does everyone agree?

Regards,

-- George