lucenenet-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "DIGY" <digyd...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Status of Lucene.Net 2.1
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2007 01:44:10 GMT
Hi George,

I got a fresh copy of Lucene.NET in SVN (after you made a change in
HitIterator)

1- With LUCENENET-96 patches
Lucene.Net.Store.TestLockFactory.TestLockClassProperty issue succeeded.
2- Lucene.Net.Index.TestNorms._TestNorms succeeded.

DIGY
 
-----Original Message-----
From: George Aroush [mailto:george@aroush.net] 
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2007 4:01 AM
To: lucene-net-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: Status of Lucene.Net 2.1

Hi DIGY,

Can you please re-validate and make sure your test is in sync with what's in
SVN?  I did and I still see those two test failing.

Do you think your local may have something to do with this inconsistency?

Regards,

-- George 

> -----Original Message-----
> From: DIGY [mailto:digydigy@gmail.com] 
> Sent: Monday, August 27, 2007 12:08 PM
> To: lucene-net-dev@incubator.apache.org
> Subject: RE: Status of Lucene.Net 2.1
> 
> Hi George,
> 
> I don't get any failure in NUnit test of 
> Lucene.Net.Index.TestNorms._TestNorms.
> (Reverse case for
> Search.TestDisjunctionMaxQuery.TestBooleanOptionalWithTiebreak
> er:-) where I get errors)
> 
> DIGY
> 
> 
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: George Aroush [mailto:george@aroush.net]
> Sent: Monday, August 27, 2007 6:22 AM
> To: lucene-net-dev@incubator.apache.org;
> lucene-net-user@incubator.apache.org
> Subject: RE: Status of Lucene.Net 2.1
> 
> Hi again,
> 
> In regards to the 2 remaining tests that are still failing, those are:
> 
> 	Lucene.Net.Index.TestNorms._TestNorms()
> 	Lucene.Net.Store.TestLockFactory.TestLockClassProperty() 
> 
> -- George
> 
> 
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: George Aroush [mailto:george@aroush.net]
> > Sent: Sunday, August 26, 2007 11:19 PM
> > To: lucene-net-user@incubator.apache.org;
> > lucene-net-dev@incubator.apache.org
> > Subject: Status of Lucene.Net 2.1
> > 
> > Hi folks,
> > 
> > As you may recall, I released the port of Lucene.Net 2.1's 
> NUnit code 
> > base on Aug 11.  In a little over 2 weeks, thanks to the 
> huge effort 
> > of DIGGY and Jeff (sorry guys, I don't have your full name), the 
> > number of NUnit test failure has been reduced from 230 to 
> 2!  Thanks 
> > to 35 different patches!!
> > 
> > This is a great achievement and soon we should be able to 
> label 2.1 as 
> > "final" and move on to 2.2 and catch up with the Java version of 
> > Lucene.
> > 
> > Regards,
> > 
> > -- George Aroush
> > 
> 


Mime
View raw message