From "Shane Isbell" <shane.isb...@gmail.com>
Subject Interested in trying out NMaven for builds?
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2007 17:28:37 GMT
Hi,

I would like to inquire whether the developers on Lucene.NET would be
interested in trying out Apache NMaven (also undergoing incubation) for the
project builds. With NMaven, you can do things like building of the
application, snapshot deploys, remote resolving of dependent assemblies,
resource generation, NUnit testing and generation of project/solution
files from pom.xml files. It would certainly allow you to more easily
integrate with the ASF infrastructure. I can put together a mavenized
version of Lucene.NET if anyone wants to see how it works.

http://incubator.apache.org/nmaven/

Best Regards,
Shane