From "Petr Kadlec" <petr.kad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Submitting new filter
Date Thu, 03 May 2007 15:31:49 GMT
Hi!

Thanks for the info, I have created an issue in Jira and attached the
code to it, would you take a look at it, please?

I have also prepared a simple Analyzer class for the Czech language
that uses this filter (and supplies a stopwords list), but my question
is: where should that go? In Java Lucene, those language-specific
analyzers are in contrib, although there is an empty directory "de" in
main code's Analysis. But I guess that should be the proper place:
there is the directory Standard, and "non-standard" analyzers should
be there, too (IMHO). Anyway: when you have the language-specific
analyzers split to another project/solution, it gets quite
inconvenient.

P.S. I have also found some glitches in the Demo project, but it seems
to me to be quite problematic generally, so posting tiny bugfixes is
maybe not too useful.

Regards,
-- Petr Kadlec