From "George Aroush" <geo...@aroush.net>
Subject RE: Apache Lucene.Net 2.1 build 001 "early-Alpha" is released
Date Wed, 02 May 2007 00:42:58 GMT
Hi Everyone,

Two other things:

1) Beside the exception during optimization, there are a number of porting
questions that I have.  Just search for the text "Aroush-2.1" and you will
find them.  Beside those, there are left over porting questions, so it's
best if you search for "Aroush".

2) Any fix that you provide, should be targeted at fixing the port and no
more.  That is, lets hold off any .NET 2.0 related changes till when we get
this release working.

Regards,

-- George