From "naveen.srikakolanu" <naveen.srikakol...@exensys.com>
Subject Can Lucene Index and Search the encoded files...Very URGENT...
Date Thu, 03 May 2007 10:53:27 GMT
Dear Lucene Dev Groups,

            I am able to index and search on the folder structure and now i have a problem
that my folder structure is encoded and the files in the folder structure are also encoded.
Does Lucene supports indexing and searching the content even on the encoded files. The ASCII
encoding is used to encode the files.

        Please help me i am in Urgent...

With Warm Regards,

S. Naveen Kumar.
Senior Software Engineer
Exensys Software Solutions Ltd.
Phone: +91-40-23000891/2/3
Extn:1050
Fax:  +91-40-23391105
Mobile: 9949519255
Website: www.exensys.com

Confidential Information:   The information contained in this mail is confidential and protected
from general disclosure. If the recipient or the reader of this e-mail is not the intended
recipient, or person responsible to receive this e-mail, you are requested to delete this
mail immediately and do not disseminate or distribute or copy. If you have received this e-mail
by mistake, please notify us immediately by replying to the message so that we can take appropriate
action immediately and see to it that this mistake