From "naveen.srikakolanu" <naveen.srikakol...@exensys.com>
Subject Problem in searching the indexed files.
Date Fri, 18 May 2007 05:56:29 GMT
Dear George,

        I have implemented Lucene Indexing well and it was working fine in
windows application but i am not able to search the indexed files from web
application can you please tell me how to deal this issue.

        I have one more problem i am not able to index the hashed files.
please help me in these issues as soon as i am in urgent.

Thanks,
With Warm Regards,

S. Naveen Kumar.
Senior Software Engineer
Exensys Software Solutions Ltd.
Phone: +91-40-23000891/2/3
Extn:1050
Fax:  +91-40-23391105
Mobile: 9949519255
Website: www.exensys.com

Confidential Information:   The information contained in this mail is
confidential and protected from general disclosure. If the recipient or the
reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient, or person responsible
to receive this e-mail, you are requested to delete this mail immediately
and do not disseminate or distribute or copy. If you have received this
e-mail by mistake, please notify us immediately by replying to the message
so that we can take appropriate action immediately and see to it that this
mistake