From "naveen.srikakolanu" <naveen.srikakol...@exensys.com>
Subject Re: Problem in searching the indexed files.
Date Tue, 22 May 2007 10:01:38 GMT
Dear Ayende Rahien,

        Thanks for your response. I am not able to index the files which are
ascii encrypted means i am encoding the file extension so that the files are
getting skipped to index. Please clarify me whether the indexing is done
based on IFilters for each provided file type. If i want to index any new
file type then please let me know the IFilters available for the existing
Lucene Indexing.

With Warm Regards,

S. Naveen Kumar.
Senior Software Engineer
Exensys Software Solutions Ltd.
Phone: +91-40-23000891/2/3
Extn:1050
Fax:  +91-40-23391105
Mobile: 9949519255
Website: www.exensys.com

Confidential Information:   The information contained in this mail is
confidential and protected from general disclosure. If the recipient or the
reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient, or person responsible
to receive this e-mail, you are requested to delete this mail immediately
and do not disseminate or distribute or copy. If you have received this
e-mail by mistake, please notify us immediately by replying to the message
so that we can take appropriate action immediately and see to it that this
mistake