From "Shaw, James" <James_S...@intuit.com>
Subject RE: Lucene.Net version to get
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2007 21:50:52 GMT
Thanks George for the info.

Also When do you think an official build for .NET 2.0 is coming out (w/o
all the warnings you have when you convert it to .NET 2.0 right now)?

-----Original Message-----
From: George Aroush [mailto:george@aroush.net]
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2007 5:40 PM
To: lucene-net-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: Lucene.Net version to get

Hi James,

A while back, I re-packaged this release as build 4.  It is currently
staged
here: http://people.apache.org/~aroush/Lucene.Net-2.0-004/ and I'm still
waiting for three +1 binding votes.  So far I only got 1 +1 vote.  I
don't
know why, but it seems to be taking a while.  I just submitted another
reminder to the PMC, lets hope it gets on their radar this time.

Erik: if you can help, please do so.

James: If you are currently using build 3, then 4 is 99% the same.  And
yes,
2.0 is backward compatible with 1.9.x on the index side of things.
However,
2.0 has removed depreciated APIs.

Regards,

-- George Aroush