From "George Aroush" <geo...@aroush.net>
Subject RE: Submitting new filter
Date Tue, 01 May 2007 01:02:05 GMT
Hi Petr,

No, you don't have to port it to Java (unless if you see a value in doing so
and you want to.)

The process of submitting new code is documented here:
http://wiki.apache.org/lucene-java/HowToContribute  Yes, this is for the
Java Lucene, but the process is very much the same for Lucene.Net.

Let me know if any of this is not clear and we can work on it.

Regards,

-- George