From Michael Mitiaguin <mitiagu...@optusnet.com.au>
Subject Re: Lucene.Net project involvement
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2007 00:53:28 GMT
Ciaran,

The only active contributor to the project is George Aroush and perhaps
he is the only person who will give you the most definite answer.
I am also interested only in  Net2/3 codebase . Currently vesion 2.0.4
still uses VS 2003 projects and my main concern are warning messages
about deprecated and obsolete methods when compiled under Net2.
Supposedly it 'll be fixed in 2.1
Also Java Lucene is more mature project with a lot of people involved
and it would be safer to crosstranslate new things from there taking
into consideration  .Net specifics.
 From other hand in my case if Lucene will be part of a  project where
all warning messages considered to be the errors which must be
eliminated , it it beyond my competency what can be done to achieve
that. ( JavaCC generated code crosstranslation creates a lot of them )

Michael