From "Saurabh Dani" <saur...@danicorp.com>
Subject re: [VOTE] Release of Apache Lucene.Net 2.0.0
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2007 12:57:09 GMT

		Why should I have the right to vote on this? It does not make sense that I can vote just
because I am signed up on the mailing list. Shouldn't this be a vote from contributors only?

From: "George Aroush" <george@aroush.net>
To: <lucene-net-user@incubator.apache.org>,
<lucene-net-dev@incubator.apache.org>
Subject: [VOTE] Release of Apache Lucene.Net 2.0.0
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 22:05:51 -0500

Hi folks,

To follow the proper release process of ASF, please take a moment to cast
your vote to release Lucene.Net 2.0.0. I have placed both the release
candidate of source code and binary here: http://people.apache.org/~aroush/

The change history for this release can be found here:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/lucene.net/trunk/C%23/src/HISTORY
.txt

In addition to Lucene.Net release, this release also contains ported code in
"contrib".

Please cast your vote on releasing Apache Lucene.Net 2.0.0 no later then
this coming Saturday.

[ ] +1 Approve release
[ ] -1 Veto release (please give reason)

Regards,

-- George Aroush