From "George Aroush" <geo...@aroush.net>
Subject RE: SpellChecker.Net 2.0.0 build 001 is released
Date Fri, 23 Feb 2007 00:54:39 GMT
The original port of Lucene.Net used a non ASF name space.  I followed the
same convention to makes sure the ports don't break existing application
that use Lucene.Net

Now that I am starting to port Lucene 2.1 to C#, I am thinking to use the
ASF name space.

Regards,

-- George Aroush

-----Original Message-----
From: Doug [mailto:spam@finnie.co.uk]
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2007 4:28 PM
To: George Aroush
Cc: lucene-net-user@incubator.apache.org;
lucene-net-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: SpellChecker.Net 2.0.0 build 001 is released

Thanks for this, I've been very interested in this Contrib.

One little thing, in Java Lucene contributions have their namespaces blend
with the core, so spellchecker comes under
org.apache.lucene.search.spell.Spellchecker. Is there a reason this has been
changed for the .Net conversion?

Regards,
Doug