From Robert Boulanger <rob...@boulanger.at>
Subject Highlighther.Net 2.0.0 "final" build 001 bug ?
Date Mon, 08 Jan 2007 18:54:43 GMT
Hi George, hi folks

can anyone commit this issue ?
Since using the new highlighter i get an exception in the code below in
line 8, saying that the dictionary already contains the key.
This happens with all queries which looks like:

"field1:somevalue AND (fieldb:someothervalue1 fieldb:someothervalue2)"

So the term in the brackets always searches the same field with logical
OR'S which seems to cause the problem.
Highlighter 1.5 didn't throw errors with this type of queries.

1 private void HighlightDoc()
2 {
3        try
4        {
5            body = _doc.Get("body");
6           Analyzer Analyzer = new StandardAnalyzer();
7            SimpleHTMLFormatter Formatter = new
8            Highlighter highlighter = new Highlighter(Formatter, new
QueryScorer(_query, "body"));
9            Lucene.Net.Analysis.TokenStream tokenStream =
Analyzer.TokenStream("body", new System.IO.StringReader(body));
10            sample =
EncodeString(highlighter.GetBestFragments(tokenStream, body,
this._Highlights, "<br />"));
11        }
12       catch (Exception ex)
13        {