From "Jon Gohr" <jong...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene.Net 2.0 "beta" build 002 and Lucene.Net 1.9.1 "final" build 004 are released
Date Wed, 29 Nov 2006 02:05:48 GMT
Hi,

I downloaded the 1.9.1 build 004 zip from the apache site and was wondering
if the correct zip package got released?

The project file says Lucene.Net-1.9.rc1.csproj where the 1.9.1 build 003
says Lucene.Net-1.9.1.csproj.

Most/All(?) of the file dates appear to be older than the build 003 file
dates as well.

Thanks for any clarification you can provide!