From "George Aroush" <geo...@aroush.net>
Subject RE: Lucene.Net 2.0 "beta" build 002 and Lucene.Net 1.9.1 "final" build 004 are released
Date Wed, 29 Nov 2006 04:19:51 GMT
Good catch!  And Thanks for being the first to download this release.

I just check-in a new ZIP which has the right source code.

-- George Aroush

-----Original Message-----
From: Jon Gohr [mailto:jongohr@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2006 9:06 PM
To: lucene-net-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Lucene.Net 2.0 "beta" build 002 and Lucene.Net 1.9.1 "final"
build 004 are released

Hi,

I downloaded the 1.9.1 build 004 zip from the apache site and was wondering
if the correct zip package got released?

The project file says Lucene.Net-1.9.rc1.csproj where the 1.9.1 build 003
says Lucene.Net-1.9.1.csproj.

Most/All(?) of the file dates appear to be older than the build 003 file
dates as well.

Thanks for any clarification you can provide!