From "Jon Palmer" <jpal...@contactnetworks.com>
Subject RE: changes to Documents.Fields() in Lucene 1.9
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2006 22:20:16 GMT
Did this change not make it into 1.9.1 final?

Jon

-----Original Message-----
From: George Aroush [mailto:george@aroush.net]
Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2006 2:35 PM
To: lucene-net-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: changes to Documents.Fields() in Lucene 1.9

Hi Jon,

Thanks for the feedback.  Two things changed:

1) "fields" -- this used to be public, it is now internal.  It was wrong
for
it to be public.

2) Fields() -- you are right.  We should just return "fields" (no
casting.)
Lets give 1.9 another week or so till the "dust settles down" this way I
can
make one release instead of multiples for 1.9.

Regards,

-- George