From "George Aroush" <geo...@aroush.net>
Subject RE: Status update for Lucene.Net 2.0
Date Sat, 02 Sep 2006 22:48:55 GMT
Hi folks,

A quick update on the status of Lucene.Net 2.0.

Based on my previous posting, I have fixed a good number of issues.  The
remaining fail list is now: TestBooleanRequiredEqualScores,
TestInternationalMultiSearcherSort, and TestNormalizeScore.

Is anyone got the cycles to take on any of those remaining three, please let
me know.

Regards,

-- George Aroush

-----Original Message-----
From: George Aroush [mailto:george@aroush.net]
Sent: Wednesday, August 30, 2006 12:07 AM
To: lucene-net-dev@incubator.apache.org;
lucene-net-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Status update for Lucene.Net 2.0

Hi folks,

I just fixed a nasty defect in Lucene.Net 2.0 in the function
Lucene.Net.QueryParsers.QueryParser.GetRangeQuery().  If you are using the
source off SVN, you should grab this file otherwise your range query won't
work.

Also, as a reminder there are still Nunit tests which are falling, those
are: TestBasics.*, TestSpans.*, TestSpansAdvanced.*, TestSpansAdvanced2.*,
TestBefore, TestBooleanRequiredEqualScores,
TestInternationalMultiSearcherSort, and TestInternationalSort.

If anyone got the cycles to debug those failed test, please post here saying
so.

Regards,

-- George Aroush