From "Jeff Rodenburg" <jeff.rodenb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Remote searches with Lucene
Date Sun, 27 Aug 2006 02:23:27 GMT
As promised, an update to the list.

I have code ready for delivery, if I can get svn access to the contrib
section.  A request has been made for this but it's going nowhere, so I'm
going to find another place to host the files.

There's quite a bit of documentation behind this so I'm working diligently
to explain how this works.  If anyone has a place to hold the code until the
uber-powers at apache decide to grant me access, we would greatly appreciate
the assistance.

cheers,
jeff r.