From "Naveen kumar srikakolanu" <naveen.srikakol...@exensys.com>
Subject HOw Can we search the database records using lucene.net
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2006 05:35:16 GMT
HI,
	How can we search the database records using Lucene.net

	Please send me some help files regarding this issues as soon as
possible. It is very urgent

Thanks in advance,

S. Naveen Kumar
Software Engineer
Exensys Software Solutions Ltd.
Phone: +91-40-23392440 / 1

Fax:  +91-40-23391105

Mobile: 9949519255

E-Mail: naveen.srikakolanu@exensys.com

Website: www.exensys.com

---------------------Legal Disclaimer---------------------------------

Confidential Information:   The information contained in this mail is
confidential and protected from general disclosure. If the recipient or the
reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient, or person responsible
to receive this e-mail, you are requested to delete this mail immediately
and do not disseminate or distribute or copy. If you have received this
e-mail by mistake, please notify us immediately by replying to the message
so that we can take appropriate action immediately and see to it that this
mistake is rectified. Any statement made in the mail is solely from the
organizational perspective. How ever, any statement made from the personal
perspective is not endorsed by the organization.