From Ben Tregenna <luc...@rekenys.com>
Subject Is anyone else using cruisecontrol.net with lucene.net builds?
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2006 22:06:48 GMT
 Is anyone else using CruiseControl.NET for build & test of lucene.net?

I've added a simple configuration into my CCNet builds and whilst the
build is basically working, I have a few outstanding problems I was
wondering if others had resolved. They are:

Running a sourcecontrol block for autobuilding fails due to complaints
from svn about the ssl certificate for the repository -  I use
TortoiseSVN for manual updates and this runs fine after choosing to
accept the cert once.

TestBinaryDocument fails due to "Compression support not configured" - I
read the earlier thread on this but can't seem to get the right bits in
the right ".config" file to turn this on for the ccnet tests.

TestRemoteSearchable tests all fail with a 405 error - I assume I need
to do some further configuration to enable the
"http://localhost/Searchable" calls to work?

Ben