From Ben Tregenna <luc...@rekenys.com>
Subject What is the status of "DotLucene National Language Support Pack"?
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2006 14:37:09 GMT
I hope I'm in the right place for this question - the name changes can
seem a bit confusing from the outside!

I'm wondering what has happened to the  "DotLucene National Language
Support Pack". I needed the CJK 2-gram analyzer from it for a client and
in integrating it with their solution I have found (and fixed!) a minor
bug in it. I've got permission from my client to contribute this fix
back but am not sure where to send it. By my reading of the websites,
"dotlucene is dead, long live lucene.net", but I can't see the NLS in
the browsable svn tree and am afraid it might have died with dotlucene.
Can anyone enlighten me on the matter?

Thanks,

Ben