From "George Aroush" <geo...@aroush.net>
Subject RE: Is anyone else using cruisecontrol.net with lucene.net builds?
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2006 22:51:50 GMT
Hi Ben,

I wish I can help on this front, but I don't have much cycles -- I have not
looked at CruiseControl.NET at all to know much about it.  I am aware of
TestBinaryDocument and TestRemoteSearchable failing.  For
TestBinaryDocument, you will need #zip, compile into a class the file
Lucene.Net.Index.Compression.SharpZipLibAdapater.cs (and "SHARP_ZIP_LIB"
defined.)

Regards,

-- George

-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Tregenna [mailto:lucene@rekenys.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2006 6:07 PM
To: lucene-net-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Is anyone else using cruisecontrol.net with lucene.net builds?

 Is anyone else using CruiseControl.NET for build & test of lucene.net?

I've added a simple configuration into my CCNet builds and whilst the build
is basically working, I have a few outstanding problems I was wondering if
others had resolved. They are:

Running a sourcecontrol block for autobuilding fails due to complaints from
svn about the ssl certificate for the repository -  I use TortoiseSVN for
manual updates and this runs fine after choosing to accept the cert once.

TestBinaryDocument fails due to "Compression support not configured" - I
read the earlier thread on this but can't seem to get the right bits in the
right ".config" file to turn this on for the ccnet tests.

TestRemoteSearchable tests all fail with a 405 error - I assume I need to do
some further configuration to enable the "http://localhost/Searchable" calls
to work?

Ben