From "George Aroush" <geo...@aroush.net>
Subject RE: Stemmer Implementation for LuceneDotNet
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2006 03:41:26 GMT
Hi,

Did you look into the existing stemmers in the "contrib" folder?  Some time
ago I ported the Java Snowball to C# -- it is called Snowball.Net.

-- George Aroush

-----Original Message-----
From: Soormasher Singh [mailto:soormasher@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2006 3:53 PM
To: lucene-net-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Stemmer Implementation for LuceneDotNet

Hello there

I'm trying to implement some form of stemming functionality using dotlucene.
would someone be kind enough to show an example on how this could be done,
preferably in c#? I did check out the C# port of stemmer algorithm on George
Aroush's site but that didn't have any implementation example.

Thanks a bunch!