From "George Aroush" <geo...@aroush.net>
Subject RE: What is the status of "DotLucene National Language Support Pack"?
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2006 19:00:13 GMT
Hi Ben,

I have ported Java Snowball to Snowball.net, which you can find here:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/lucene.net//trunk/C%23/contrib/

For the other NLS, I have not yet moved them to ASF from SourceForge.net --
but will do sometimes next week or so.  For the bug that you found in CJK
(which I am confused why CJK is not in Snowball, even the Java version)
please either submit it as a JIRA item or post the bug and fix here.

Many thanks for offering the fix.

Regards,

-- George Aroush

-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Tregenna [mailto:lucene@rekenys.com]
Sent: Friday, June 09, 2006 10:35 AM
To: lucene-net-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: What is the status of "DotLucene National Language Support Pack"?

I hope I'm in the right place for this question - the name changes can seem
a bit confusing from the outside!

I'm wondering what has happened to the  "DotLucene National Language Support
Pack". I needed the CJK 2-gram analyzer from it for a client and in
integrating it with their solution I have found (and fixed!) a minor bug in
it. I've got permission from my client to contribute this fix back but am
not sure where to send it. By my reading of the websites, "dotlucene is
dead, long live lucene.net", but I can't see the NLS in the browsable svn
tree and am afraid it might have died with dotlucene.
Can anyone enlighten me on the matter?

Thanks,

Ben