From "Ed Jones" <Edmund.Jo...@warc.com>
Subject Ranking and Scoring Hits
Date Thu, 18 May 2006 09:07:34 GMT
Hi,

I've only just downloaded Lucene.net and I've been doing some initial
work on it.

I've written an indexer and got a test button working to run queries to
find the results. So far I like it and it's wonderfully fast, however,
I'm trying to return the score for each returned result, mainly so I can
tell how relevant result 1 is over result 2. I've looked though the
documentation and can't find how to do this. Can anyone give me a
pointer? Also can somebody confirm that the default search results are
in relevance order?

Thanks

Ed