From Soormasher Singh <soormas...@yahoo.com>
Subject Error during indexing process
Date Sun, 21 May 2006 21:01:08 GMT
Hello there

I'm using Lucene 1.4.3 to index database records
(about 100,000 or so). Till yesterday, everything was
going fine and I didn't have any problems in indexing.
Today, out of nowhere, I've started getting the
following error:

Cannot rename segments.new to segments

In some cases, it's the same error with the word
'delete' instead of rename.

Sometimes the above error occurs after indexing 20,000
records, other times after 2000.

I've tried using StopAnalyzer (which is what I'm using
by default) and StandardAnalyzer but get the same
problem with both.

Any suggestions/workarounds for this. I really need
some inputs on this.

Thanks!

soormash