From Sandhya Sundaresan <sandhya.sundare...@esgyn.com>
Subject Re: Building the latest log4cxx from source
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2018 16:37:30 GMT
Thanks  for both the responses !

I'll keep you'll posted on how it goes using the latest source .

Thanks

Sandhya

________________________________
From: Ralph Goers <ralph.goers@dslextreme.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2018 6:30 PM
To: dev@logging.apache.org
Cc: Log4CXX User
Subject: Re: Building the latest log4cxx from source

External

FYI - All Apache Logging projects, including log4cxx, have recently been moved to GitBox -
which essentially allows committers and contributors to use GitHub directly. So now pull requests
can be created at GitHub, reviewed and applied. The log4cxx project would really like help.
Several folks have put some effort into getting a release out and made some progress towards
that, but obviously none have completely succeeded.  I haven’t worked in C/C++ in quite
a while but I’d be happy to help with the process but I haven’t personally coded in C
or C++ in 18 years - although I programmed in both for nearly 20 years prior to that.

Ralph